I interviewed Richard Sanders who is the founder of CipherBlade, one of the only blockchain investigation agencies. They have recovered millions of dollars of stolen funds, prevented dozens of ICO scams, and professionally handled PR disasters and other emergency situations.
Some final thoughts he left us with were:
Continue to do your own research. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. Things that have been business practice in other industries apply here. If you don’t know the person, don’t send them crypto, if you don’t know where or how to report a scam or hack, don’t send them your money, if you, amongst other safety tips. This must be an industry-wide effort.
These were the questions I asked him:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How busy are you now / How does your day look?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to your business?
• What gave you the idea and when did you start it and or begin to discuss the idea?
• What’s up next for CipherBlade?
• What are some of the biggest problems you see in the industry currently?
• What changes do you see coming to the industry over the next 1-2 years?
• What obstacles do you see to mass adoption of blockchain technology?
• What are your thoughts on censorship and free speech with everything that has been happening in the media and on social media?
• How is CipherBlade different from other companies in the crypto securities and investigations space?
• Where do you see your company going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• Can you share any interesting cases you’ve worked on or intriguing stories?
• Is there anything else you’d like to say to the audience?
You can check out their site here: https://cipherblade.com/